CC Devco Homes
With over 66 years of combined experience in Florida real estate, luxury home developers Armando Codina and Jim Carr have played a key role in the development and re-development of Florida real estate. Together they continue to make new homes in Jacksonville, Florida available throughout the state with a focus on quality and value.
CC Devco Homes, a Codina-Carr Company, is founded on the principal that high quality, well-built homes and communities should be available throughout Florida at affordable prices. With a commitment to excellence and value, Yellow Bluff, houses for sale in Jacksonville, FL, delivers first-class living without a first-class price tag in one of the fastest growing regions of North Florida.
Visit our other project at www.monterrafl.com
For over 30 years, Armando Codina has been an active community and civic leader and prominent Florida businessman. He is the Chairman of Flagler Development, the state's premier full-service commercial real estate firm responsible for more than 12 million square feet of Class-A office and industrial space throughout Florida, and an additional 1.2 million square feet currently under construction.
Mr. Codina serves on the board of Home Depot and is Lead Director on the Board of Directors of American Airline's parent, AMR Corporation. He is also active in many professional, civic and educational organizations, and is the Chairman Emeritus of Florida International University, Co-founder of Community Partnership for the Homeless and a member of the Florida Council of 100.
Over the last 15 years, Mr. Codina has received many awards and accolades for his civic and business achievements, including:
- 'Free Enterpriser of the Year' by the Florida Council on Economic Education
- 'Developer of the Year' by the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- 'Office Developer of the Year,' 'Shopping Center Developer of the Year' and 'Entrepreneur of the Year' by the Wharton School
- Building Association of South Florida's Hall of Fame
- Charles Whited 'Spirit of Excellence Award' from Knight Ridder Newspapers
- Hispanic Entrepreneur Award from NCNB National Bank (Bank of America)
- 'Humanitarian of the Year' award from the American Red Cross
- 'Sand In My Shoes' lifetime achievement award from the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Merage Foundation's 'National Leadership' award, recognizing leaders whose journeys to the United States as immigrants have made a positive impact on the quality of life for all Americans
In 1976, James Carr founded Westbrooke Communities, Inc., a land development and residential home building company, which constructed over 15,000 homes throughout the state and quickly climbed the ranks of Florida's largest and most respected builders.
In 2001 he formed Carr Residential I, LLC in order to develop specific in-fill locations and multi-family communities throughout Florida. Carr received national attention and industry recognition with his creation of Design Wizard, a user-friendly software program that lets home buyers design custom homes at prices comparable to a mass-produced home -- a revolutionary concept in the home building industry.
In 2004, Mr. Carr also joined the Board of Directors of Great Florida Bank, and is currently a trustee and member of the executive committee of Baptist Health Systems of South Florida, and past president of the Builders Association of South Florida.